What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database. The database is only accessible to those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
- How a user has used the App (e.g., session duration, time-stamp)
- Purchases made within an app.
- Information about End User’s transactions and interactions with the app
- Mobile device or account identifiers. These Mobile IDs may be associated with other Information, including with Data Segments.
- Precise Location information, generally an End User’s lat/long data (i.e., GPS-level data) or WiFi information, which we may associate with Mobile IDs, and which may be collected whether or not an app is in use. (Location information is only collected the user has granted permission to the App to collect this, and the app chooses to send this data to OneSignal)
- Email address, if provided to us.
- IP address as well as system configuration information
- Information associated with or related to devices, such as device type (e.g., mobile, tablet); type and version of operating system (e.g., Android, iOS); network provider; mobile browser (e.g. Safari, Chrome, etc.); language setting; time zone; and network status type (such as WiFi).
We use the Information to provide a variety of Services to our Clients. This includes:
- To Provide Our App and Website Services. We use the Information to offer and support app and website features provided through the app, including those related to push notifications. This includes, for instance, providing customer, technical and operational support for these features, detecting and protecting against errors, fraud, or other criminal activity; resolving disputes and enforcing our EULA and other rights we may have. It also includes analyzing, customizing, and improving the features we offer Clients.
- To develop and use “predictive models” – data models that try to predict End Users’ potential future behavior and interests on a per-device basis or across devices.
- To analyze ad performance, for instance, by attributing End Users’ app installations, web visits, or store visits to ad campaigns.
- Sometimes, the Information may be used to resolve identities across multiple devices, such as to match IP addresses or hashed emails to link an End User across (for instance) browsers, mobile devices, tablets, set top boxes, or other devices.
- Sometimes the Information may be to perform any of the above functions, or other marketing or analytics services. Or, we may aggregate and create data “models” to do this – creating algorithms in order to predict certain trends and things that different End Users might have in common, for instance.